Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Squidish or not?

9K views 65 replies 37 participants last post by  Ldn 
#1 ·
I was walking around my local bike shop looking for a few parts that I knew they wouldn't stock, and I came across the "Speedmetal Wheel Stripe" so I went ahead and grabbed 'em. (I removed all the decals from my Graffiti ed. and am going to do red accents through my bike and I really like the look of the rims from the R6 Raven.)

So the question... What is your first impression when you come across a bike with these on these stripes on the rims?

After getting one strip on I immediately took it off... 60s to apply, 20 minutes to remove.

#42 ·
After I get the rest of my tape put on tomorrow I'll have an applicator that I wouldn't mind sending to someone if they needed it... there's also a howto on this forum somewhere that shows how to make one yourself.

#44 ·
not sure if anyone mentioned, but if u can and have the time, it's a sh!t lot easier to do with the wheel of the bike.... and take, take, take ur time, just like stomp grips, u need to be patient and it will turn out great...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.