Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Gixxer 1000 Crash Off a Cliff

8K views 83 replies 50 participants last post by  DAMNitzHENRY 
#1 · (Edited)

Crash at 1:30, but some seriously stupid riding in the beginning.

EDIT: added the dude's video description from youtube:

"12-7-10 till 11-24-12 Almost two years old. Hit the ditch, shot across two lanes, a car turn out and down a 35+ foot cliff. This is how I ride. Fast. Been doing it for a long time and never crashed. This was my first crash ever. Please don't give me ****."

#70 ·
Yea this has been posted a few times in the video section...

Kid was way to ahead of him self.. The whole video he guns it in the straights and the first turn he comes in 30 MPH too hot.. Hardly a turn to begin with.. to me this just makes me assume this was probably this kids first canyon ride and probably first bike going with a 1k..

Wasn't even close.

#73 ·
****, this rider an I would have exchanged a few choice words had he passed me like he did some of those riders!

Complete noob! Needs to own it, drop the ego, and learn from his mistakes.

#77 ·
His riding is horrible but I saw another video that shows the full gear he was wearing and he walked away with very minor injuries.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Gear...so good; it can save even the doucheiest of riders' a$$es.

#75 ·
He probably does not why he crashed ? Too fast , does not how to use the break , target fixated to the cliff which scared him so that is where he went jack ass

#76 · (Edited)
He probably does not *know* why he crashed ? Too fast , does not *know* how to use the *brake* , target fixated to the cliff which scared him so that is where he went*.* jack ass
Fixed for easier readability :shakehand :crackup:

Reactions: Moeman
#78 ·
#79 ·
Well i hope it was worth it, showing off in front of all those other riders. I would be pissed if he flew by me in my lane like that. I guess now he is almost a youtube celebrity, that video got more views than all his other videos. Judging from the way he rides it was bound to happen. Hopfully he is ok though and learned something from this. I just feel bad for the bike, even though i don't really like GSX-R' s.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#80 ·
They should have left his bike down there so he can not ride any more not that he can bike is destroyed i feel sorry for the bike I really do

#83 ·
so was the genius in this latest video?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.