165K views 1K replies 176 participants last post by  Nico 
#1 · (Edited)
*** Official DotNet **NSFW** GF Picture Thread ***

Lets see em!

Ill start.

And yes the ones that got away are welcome! :shake:

See less See more
#5 ·
Fair warning to all this thread will stay open without any restrictions as long as posters watch the quality of what they post no full nudity or lots of skin showing and viewers will have to post decent comments that will not embarrass the posters those who won't behave will get temp bans

#8 ·
If the other forums were punching baby kittens would you do it too???

#10 · (Edited)
That's the best part they have swear filters but yet no rules on nudity..

If you guys want to check it out google hot girlfriend thread snipers hide..

Check out bigbamboos uploads.. Man is my idiol and his wife is not a shy woman

But come on where are the wife's/girlfriends?!

Less talk more pictures!

Ill post up another ex.. About the last GF I still have pictures.. Well that are forum approved ;)

#30 ·
If you lads have no issues with editing the title and allowing female members to post pictures of their significant other I will honor your request or denial so just let me know before I make any changes I do not see the request is being out of the line

#31 ·
Gays and lesbians should be allowed to post pics here because they are just as much a part of this family as we are!!!

#34 ·
I'd prefer to keep it as gf only thread.. If they want to post bf pictures then they can creat their own thread of their free will..

But I made this thread for girlfriends only.. Nothing against gays females may post pictures of their significant other as they please being a girlfriend..

Like I said they are free to start a spin off of a male picture thread no bothers by me if they would like to post pictures them selves...

I'm just shocked a what I assumed troll post is getting so much attention right now..

But again I'd prefer to leave it as is and have no issue with anyone feeling the need to start a male/boy friend picture thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.