Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Gixxer 1000 Crash Off a Cliff

8K views 83 replies 50 participants last post by  DAMNitzHENRY 
#1 · (Edited)

Crash at 1:30, but some seriously stupid riding in the beginning.

EDIT: added the dude's video description from youtube:

"12-7-10 till 11-24-12 Almost two years old. Hit the ditch, shot across two lanes, a car turn out and down a 35+ foot cliff. This is how I ride. Fast. Been doing it for a long time and never crashed. This was my first crash ever. Please don't give me ****."

#6 ·
video narration,

Im a badass, YOU sucka is slow, im going straight, oooo a little curve, woohooo, damn Im faster than rossi and stoner,

i got this turn, wait another turn, wait, I have never leaned thats far, no way I am trying now,

uuuuuhhhhh, uuuuhhhhhhhhh,

uuuuuhhhhh, uuuuuuuuu, uuuuuuuuuuu, hahahahahahahahaa

Learn to ride, that was just a chicane and he could have taken that turn at that speed he just need to get more lean,

I agree with X poor bike, hahha

#8 ·
i loved the line.... 20MPH sign (always misleading for a bike) that tells me he was riding like that with 0 experience on that road. i hope he's alright and not hurt. but i don't feel sympathy for him crashing his "hardcore Gixxer" ego.

agreed X and Suu... poor bike and title change should be in order

#9 ·
Hahaha what a dumbass!!!!!!!!

#12 ·
The groans at the end are from the pleasure of his clipon up his ass!!!

#18 ·
There is still hope!!!!

#17 ·
so badasssssss---to-the-bone :crackup:

#26 ·
^ So true.

I think the real douche move here is how close he passed the dude at the 12 second mark.

Every time I watch it I keep trying raise my gaze to give me a longer field of vision and slow the action down lol

#28 ·
Hahaha F'in dumbass! Kinda funny how you hear all the other bikes eventually catch up ride away and his little "help".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.