Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Highzer's Build

4K views 28 replies 8 participants last post by  sincalirider 
#1 ·
This will definitely be a slow moving build. I just recently bought the bike so I need to re-save money so that I can pay for some upgrades.

Here she is the day I got her.
Jardine Slip on, PCIII, Smoked windscreen, Seat cowl, and removed heel guards??? :retard:

Next the tires were done and worn out so I got set up with a fresh set of tires. and did an oil change while I was at it.

Once I got the tires back from the shop put her all back together and here is how she sits today 8/18

next up heel guards are in the mail on the way until I can afford to get a good set of rear sets.

See less See more
#4 ·
Wooop woooooo!!!!!

#9 ·
Some people when i was reading said it was really hard to remove the ignition switch but I found it wasnt too difficult.

once you remove all the front fairings you can unplug the ignition switch from the harness here.

and then you can take a tox size 40 (year 04 bike, dont know size for other years) and remove the ignition switch. took a little strength but nothing unreasonable.

#12 ·
Been buying parts from vendors and other places...

• Windscreen (stock, double bubble, etc has to be smoked though)
  • Oil change
  • coolant change
  • Paint clutch cover and stator cover
  • vortex shifter peg (just the little tow part used to move shifter)
  • Driven chain kit (vendors hit me up) getting from motomummy, great prices
  • colored sprocket bolts motomummy (couldnt help it, they were just there.)
  • Mirror block off plates
  • Bar end mirrors.
  • Rim tape (vendors hit me up) motomummy
  • Exhaust heat wrap

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=293280

#13 ·
Bike looked great before. So your just adding to it's awesomeness.
Looking forward to seeing the updated pics.
Might I suggest frame plugs also. Really clean it up.
I think I still have the link, if I find it I'll post. I have the lowe's cheapos on mine in my album if you wanna see.

Good luck with your build.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.