Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Knox Handroids

2K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  kritip 
#1 · (Edited)
This guy has some:

Now tell me you didn't just gulp as he....well watch the video stop looking down here for the answer :drunk:

I just had two brake grabbing moments today...dark, wet, slightly dusty roads now mixed with water, some idiot slammed the brakes on and i locked the front, but caught the bike :) and again later but not a lock just another idiot, HATE inner city one way, mind losing traffic filled rushour roads...gave up going to dainese and went home(partly as it closed before i could find a way out of the one way roads), maybe tomorrow, but since dark at 4pm these days its dark when i want to try get there :(

#5 ·
The video is like a minute long how valuable is your time haha....

Like how after he stops...in the middle of the road to check the bike over :crackup:

Maybe he thought BMX'ing was just too soft...so he thought lets try ramping on a blade :shakehand

#7 ·
He may need Knox prescription glasses as well. Didn't see the road curving i guess or target fixation - don't know.

On the bright side, he didn't park in the middle of intersection to inspect his bike at least.

#10 ·
I thought he was gonna wipe-out....when I saw he made it, I wanted to throw my arms up in field goal fashion hahha

#11 ·
He's got everything but the right bike. Should still be on a 250R, if any..lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.