Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Official 2013 Honda CBR600RR Pics / Info

128K views 424 replies 134 participants last post by  dreamzboy 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT

Well not quite yet... Haha

But in all seriousness, I work for a Honda dealer and today they finally released to us when we will finally find out about a few 2013 Honda models that they have been keeping a secret.

Honda of Chattanooga Blog 2013 CBR600RR Still working on getting pricing etc up.

Not sure if this video has been posted by anyone yet but figured I would upload it real quick just to show you what we see as dealers as far as info goes on the 2013 CBR600RR.

I'm not trying to advertise the dealer I work for so I hope this isn't taken that way, just wanted to let you guys know what just popped up for us as dealers. If it is against the rules technically just let me know and I'll keep my mouth shut ;)

See less See more
#85 ·
Well... While we wait for some real news...

What changes do you expect (or would like to see) on the new 600RR???

Obviously I'm not asking about paint desings or fairing shapes...

For example, I think it should come with slipper clutch...

And maybe some big piston forks this time...

Brakes seem to be fine... but I wouldn't mind having a good accesories range this time... I would love to see a bag that can be fitted in the place of the rear seat... easy to install easy to remove and following the bike's lines...

#102 ·
Not sure if this link was already posted or not I can't see all the links and all so yeah, but came across this link on the 250r forums, I imagine its like what is shown on the FB link.

http://powersports.honda.com/

#105 ·
C'mon already.

I hope the remaining two are the 600 triple and rvf1000r v-4.

If Honda were smart the would come out with a 666rr triple and nick it "The Beast". They sure wouldn't have to spend much in the way of marketing. :drunk:

C'mon rvf1000r! C'mon 6 triple!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.