Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

My Orange RR Rockin so Far

86K views 921 replies 103 participants last post by  sk33m101 
#1 ·
ok so i got my bike last april from cycle word in cherry hill nj. This was like the second day i had it.

First thing i did was get rid the signals and most of the mud flap. I got the idea from a member on here. NappyPriest i do believe. So its lockhart flush mounts and rear integrated light.

Next i purchased a KR Tuned titanium slip and the OEM Honda seat cowl

Most recently i have takin off the stupid mud flap do to Tripage building a tail light for us and had him powder coat my subframe-rearsets-pass pegs- exhaust can- mid pipe anddddd my gas cap.Picture from day i received everything back. I think that everything turned out great and glad i decided to get this done. Thanks T

At the same time i was getting everything PC'd i received this in the mail

bike already torn down so i got to work

Had a pretty hard time figuring out these do to this being my first sport bike. But from support on here and BrowningBucks how to thread I got threw it.
no more stock headers

after about an hour or so i finally got them together and started to look like something

See less See more
#360 ·
Your bike is f***ing sexy mang!!!!!!!

Reactions: sk33m101
#362 ·
They are good people to deal with I dealt with them direct before and never had any issues send them an email or call them and see what 's the hold up they will get it sorted out I am sure :banger:

#370 ·
It might not cost you more than a few bucks to let a paint shop do it for you since the peices are relatively small. But you could always go the spray can way just make sure you don't lay it on real heavy on the first coat and wet sand between each one

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#373 · (Edited)
I approve this message get the Rizoma's bro i have the Prototype naked PJ from Pj parts is great guy to do business with www.pjsparts.com & will hook you up buy the 09 style bases they look so much better than the 07 and will fit your bike just fine :shakehand

#376 ·
Got a question for you Moe that front res you put on the 675 will that fit on my bike? I havnt put my front fren tubo lines on yet because I wanted to wait until I got a new res
But when I looked at it a while ago I remember something about it saying 09-

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#377 · (Edited)
#379 · (Edited)
Goodies :banger:let's get busy bro :cruising: I am still waiting on them pictures for the A Stars gloves will send to you when I get them look up this thread http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=292838 Op selling same gloves but white color instead of black

#385 ·
bike looks excellent,million times better looking without mirrors as well

#386 ·
Wait till he get the Rizoma mirrors :banger:not only he will be legal the model he is getting is simply brilliant looking :cruising:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.