Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

My Orange RR Rockin so Far

86K views 921 replies 103 participants last post by  sk33m101 
#1 ·
ok so i got my bike last april from cycle word in cherry hill nj. This was like the second day i had it.

First thing i did was get rid the signals and most of the mud flap. I got the idea from a member on here. NappyPriest i do believe. So its lockhart flush mounts and rear integrated light.

Next i purchased a KR Tuned titanium slip and the OEM Honda seat cowl

Most recently i have takin off the stupid mud flap do to Tripage building a tail light for us and had him powder coat my subframe-rearsets-pass pegs- exhaust can- mid pipe anddddd my gas cap.Picture from day i received everything back. I think that everything turned out great and glad i decided to get this done. Thanks T

At the same time i was getting everything PC'd i received this in the mail

bike already torn down so i got to work

Had a pretty hard time figuring out these do to this being my first sport bike. But from support on here and BrowningBucks how to thread I got threw it.
no more stock headers

after about an hour or so i finally got them together and started to look like something

See less See more
#398 ·
There awesome and fit great. It's my first pair of higher end gloves feel world's apart from a 50 or 60 dollar pair that I was using. Only problem is now I want a new jacket lol guess this spring I'll be looking for one. Thanks for the find Moe

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#404 · (Edited)
GPR looks good. I currently have the old GP-Plus Perf cause I like the all black look.
I'm really diggin' the new Atem, but the $700 price tag is a little too much.

When you decid to buy, make sure you call Jason direct. He was able to hook me up with a price way below what was posted on the site when I bought my GP-Plus.

#411 ·
I gave up trying to find the Vector in orange about a year ago...

#414 ·
Baha! I do the same. I'm making a purchase today for an IT tail light and I'm telling my dad that the front flushes and puig double bubble come with it in a "kit" which is a lot cheaper. I got my LeoVince for only $275 but I kept telling my dad it would be $500 if you got it straight from LeoVince themselves. lololol

#423 ·
Yawzaa very easy to install no need to take any fairings off cheap protection for the top dollar radiator

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.