Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

A different kind of thanks

2K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  wrathsrr 
#1 ·
So here we are. Thanksgiving week and taking time to slow down and reflect on things we have to be thankful for: Our Freedom, the people, places and things is our lives, etc.

What is something a bit out of the ordinary that you are thankful for? Not just your bike, your job, your girl, or your X-Box.... But, something really special or different.

#5 ·
I am thankful to be in good enough health to race motorcycles. There are a lot of people out there who cannot do what we do because of various factors. The thrill and joy that accompany racing a motorcycle at high speeds and huge lean angles is not comparable to anything else on the planet. Just the ability to be able to get on the bike and ride is more than enough thanks for me.

#6 ·
Having the pleasures of being content with no matter what life throws at me is what i am thankful for

#15 ·
Thankful for the ability to occasionally stop and not only recognize, but embrace the glorious imperfections of life, and smile knowing that although it might not be a perfect world, I am happy to be a part of it and look forward to the next challenge...

...and I'm also thankful for spell check

#16 ·
Thankful for my parents that have loved and supported me thru out my life.

For my boss who took a chance with me and has kept me employed. He's the best employer I've ever worked for.

Finally, 600rr.net!!!

I love everybody here, yes my post may be 91% trolling but I'm just having fun. If I ever angered or offended anybody I am genuinely sorry. I'm really happy to be a member of this complicated family we call 600rr.net :') !! Thanks guys for not banning me or shaming me and putting up with my nonsense haha :b !!!

#18 ·
Thankful for the health I have, something all too much taken for granted.
Thankful for having parents around, again something taken for granted by many.
Thankful for having a great brother.
Thankful for the education I received.
Thankful for my faith in God.

#19 ·
thankful for the snow which kept the attacks to a minimum.

thankful for the lack of sophistication of weapons the enemies used while lobbing mortars at our base.

thankful for being able to be home this holiday season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.