Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

TAPnTX Fender Eliminator Parts Source

10K views 39 replies 18 participants last post by  underoath1122 
#1 ·
Just wanted to post this since I am getting alot of request for this bracket I made from a stock part. Here is the link to Tucker Rocky's catalog page 179 it is at the bottom of the page on the on the right, part # 20-0208 $3.95. You should be able to get any dealer in the US to order this for you.
http://www.powersportrider.com/cgi-bin/zcatjpg

Here are the pictures of what it looks like after drilling and painting.

Here is the Template to drill from Be sure to measure everything twice, drill once :)

Here is the under side pic of it mounted to the Brake light assy.

And here is the final view of it all together. If you have questions do not hesitate to ask.

Todd

See less See more
#39 · (Edited)
Not exactly, but close.

Here is what I did on my 06 CBR1000RR I think the first gen 600rr is about the same setup. I riveted it to the Plastic tail piece. I did not worry with the Plate light since I rarely ever ride at night. I made it this way so I could display my States inspection Sticker on the back.

I found this from my 06 600rr, should be just like the 03/04. I used an integrated Tail light for the signals.
Cost $4

I have used this same $4 piece of Aluminum for all kinds of bikes to make Fender Eliminators.

Todd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.