Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Compelled to share this

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Maaku 
#1 ·
So I have a set of CRG SSR rearsets and did a once over on them and took them apart in thoughts of changing the color of them- they're gold and I wasn't sure if I was going to keep them that color at first. So in the process of taking them apart, I noticed that the seals where the bearings are could use some reconditioning- some dirt and grime collected and you can see the wear pretty well. So with this mod season upon me I'm planning on finally installing these things but wanted to make sure that the seals would be good to go for the foreseeable future. So onto the vendor experience (well they aren't exactly a vendor on the forum but deal with it):

I emailed CRG in the hopes that someone might see it and pass it onto the intern that will send it to someone else and I'll finally get a response a few weeks later to say "sorry we don't do that" WELL THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
just an hour or two after I sent the email I see an email in my inbox from a person at CRG! Seeming the photos of the seals that I wished to renew, they offered to send me two new seals free of charge as long as I provide my address.

Wow.

Not only was there a quick response to my inquiry, but I offered to pay for a rebuild kit and they're sending me replacement parts without charge.

Couldn't be happier right now. If **** breaks in the future, I'll be looking at CRG.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

See less See more
#3 ·
They're in pieces right now so not much to see. I'll post pics after the rebuild.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

#6 ·
uploading pics in my mod memoir

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.