J. Friday
Tucson
1996 Honda CBR 600 F3 (project)
1995 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6- r

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Motorcycle.com App

Attachments

See less See more
#161 ·
How much are you looking for from the bike, stoner? Got a friend that is looking for an 07-12 600rr.

#162 ·
Actually i have a buddy who needs a bike stat, he took his daily driver to the track this weekend and high sided, so now hes SOL, until he finds a new one. He wants an 07 so let me know if your serious about getting rid of it.

Sorry hellomoto, not trying to be an ass or anything, i know you asked first. Just trying help my buddy out.

#165 ·
Since I'm getting rid of the Honda, curious to know if any of you local guys would be interested in a matching Honda Racing textile & mesh jacket pair.

Hit me up on a PM for details.

Will be posting up in the F/S section soon, and maybe Craigslist as well.

#166 ·
Hey guys im serious about selling (but not in a hurry) so pm me if your serious! ha
anyway I am looking to get rid of it but i wont have the title with me for a month. The bike has just over 2000 miles on it, its a black 09 600rr with abs, watson flushmounts, toce exhaust, carbon fiber front and rear cowl, smoked windscreen, shorty levers, shogun sliders, pitbull stand, tripage tailight and license plate frame, im asking around 9 grand but we can talk,
i also have a rs taichi jacket which is fairly new (us 46 size) that ill give someone a deal on if they wanna pick it up from me

#174 ·
My first thought would be Cycle Gear- If they don't carry it at the shop, I'm sure they would be happy to order it for you... so give them a ring. Their orders come in within the next day or a day after. They have ordered stuff for me in the past, its faster than ordering online (and cheaper in some cases).

If you're in Gilbert, then this is probably the closest for you:

http://www.cyclegear.com/eng/storeS...CATORSEARCHRESULTS=Y&MAPCLICKED=Y&CITY=&CFID=

#179 ·
Fawking $18.99 a liter and then they don't have oem oil filters. I went with the k&n one, $14.99. That place is hella over priced. Luckily the offer military discount. And that's the only place I found the whole valley that carries repsol. Everyone else offered to order it.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#184 ·
The information you provide will only be used for RideNow Powersports marketing efforts only.
Fffff that.

#187 ·
yeah if you like it on facebook you dont have to fill it out.

here you go so you guys dont even have to do that, just print this out and take it in:

#189 ·
Celo apache motor cycles might I get my am soil from them

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.