Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Moeman's New Ride **Da Beast **pictures in the last page

80K views 775 replies 144 participants last post by  mcspicy 
#1 · (Edited)
Enjoy the snap shots lads this ain't a build thread just snap shots for your eyes only RR addicts :cruising:
Mr Bee was replaced with Da Beast
Land vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycle

See less See more
#604 ·
Well Miss18RR has a few that she came with :cruising:I might be adding a few later down the road :banger: but she won't be like Miss O'Seven or my 03 RR

#618 · (Edited)
Real Madrid will be a tough game that is for sure where each home team might end up winning the road game but loosing the home game the Red Devils home form this year has been average they sure came back / can come back & pull off a result one thing for sure us fans will have some exciting times I can not wait . CR will get an awesome reception before the game starts that is for sure the Red devil fans still love the guy but once the whistle is blown the game is on and he won't get any favors

#624 ·
It needs some new mods as i have been eyeing some CF jewels but this ain't the right time yet ( no job ) as I got other priorities at this point to cover first so the mods will wait no biggie

#629 ·

finally getting around to this side of the threads... very nice ride moe, very impressing ride FoSho!!!! :thumbup:

#631 ·
I know I do not come around much since I got rid of my 600 for the 848, but when I do, I always have to come and see how far the 675R has come...I know you say it wont be a build like your previous, but you know in time it will be. I said the same for my 848 and cant help it...luckily my truck build has been hitting my funds so the 848 hasnt been modded too much, but it will be her turn soon enough!

Great looking bike moe. Your builds are always great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.