Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Victoria Secret Fashion Show

5K views 35 replies 23 participants last post by  HardRacing 
#1 ·
Anyone watching?

#8 ·
I wonder if bruno mars still likes cocaine??

#13 ·
Which one is your favorite VS model?

#14 ·
The fine a** ones!!!

#28 ·
Meh, the world mindset on beauty has been distorted. Anything that is not skinny, doesn't have long legs, beautiful hair and a bunch of make up on a face is not "beautiful."

Yeah these girls are gorgeous and I wouldn't mind taking them home but that doesn't mean everyone should idolize them.

#30 ·
Meh, the world mindset on beauty has been distorted. Anything that is not skinny, doesn't have long legs, beautiful hair and a bunch of make up on a face is not "beautiful."

Yeah these girls are gorgeous and I wouldn't mind taking them home but that doesn't mean everyone should idolize them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hibyAJOSW8U

:+1:

I know/hand out with a few girls who model (Not just facebook/instagram) but full legit models/actresses and their pictures are gorgeous and they are very good at what they do but in person their photogenic features are just a little different and aren't my taste.. Ive actually been blessed enough to date some of the girls I have who are very attractive and some not so much haha but I have noticed over time and the world of facebook/myspace that usually the girls who look bomb as hell in pictures in person are not so much..

And the ones who have great cute features and are drop dead take some pictures that I wouldn't touch with a 10ft pole.. So photo pretty and picture pretty are 2 complete different animals and seeing some of these Victoria Secret models and their features are amazing in pictures but I know in person they would be very awkward and almost have over powering features that would in other words in my mind be very unattractive..

and my buddy had a cousin (brazilian family) and at his party one year she was there and she had literally every single hot feature on her body plump lips big green eyes tan amazing butt boobs and skinny and all of it she looks like a brats doll no lie.. But it was just so much and over whelming she wasn't attractive at all.. But when i tried to point it out her features were flawless and everything id want on a girl but again I just believe its how the saying is too much of a good thing is a bad thing.. But again in her facebook photos she was a drop dead 11.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.