Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Official 2013 Honda CBR600RR Pics / Info

128K views 424 replies 134 participants last post by  dreamzboy 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT

Well not quite yet... Haha

But in all seriousness, I work for a Honda dealer and today they finally released to us when we will finally find out about a few 2013 Honda models that they have been keeping a secret.

Honda of Chattanooga Blog 2013 CBR600RR Still working on getting pricing etc up.

Not sure if this video has been posted by anyone yet but figured I would upload it real quick just to show you what we see as dealers as far as info goes on the 2013 CBR600RR.

I'm not trying to advertise the dealer I work for so I hope this isn't taken that way, just wanted to let you guys know what just popped up for us as dealers. If it is against the rules technically just let me know and I'll keep my mouth shut ;)

See less See more
#401 ·
The red sure looks better than the HRC and Repsol because the lines flow decently. I think it still needs a black swingarm and passenger pegs (or none) and then it'll be very nice. However, the other 2 don't look very good imo.

I guess Tripage will have no shortage of work PCing swingarms if this bike sells in decent numbers.

#402 ·
Looks too much like the 03-06 for me. I'll stick with my 08 for now.

Reactions: weStTXgrEase_mOnKay
#404 ·
And the choir said preach!!!!!

#420 ·

From head on the lights look similar, untill you look from the side.[/QUOTE]

You're right, but looking on the lateral side, it's not so!
I prefer the first picture only for the beautiful girl !!!!
The front is not good and the rear is taken totally from the 03-06 model!
I'm going to see it this weekend. A wise friend of mine told my that I cannot judge a motorcycle without seeing it live! :five:

#406 ·
#407 ·
Not a fan. It looks to me like a few others have said. Honda took bits and pieces from 03-12, added a new front end and bammmm. The new 2013 Honda CBR 600rr. I do not see many upgrading from their current bikes to this new model. There is not enough change IMO.

#419 ·
Pretty sure Honda knew that when they decided on this course of action.

Current 600 owners may not get the new bike but they didn't spend a ton of money designing a whole new bike anyway. They likely saw that it worked alright for them with the 1000RR, so they did it here too.

#409 · (Edited)
I went on the honda website and it looks like there are 6 new bikes. Im glad honda has the cbr500r now because kawa came out with the ninja 300 and the cbr250r is hard to compete with that. But this new cbr600 isnt going to be competitive enough when it comes to the design. This design might fly if it was for a non RR. But because its the 600rr it needs to be an aggressive design, the new one is too tone down.

#414 · (Edited)
I did hear that some time ago that what he has for a street bike was the CB1kR. No big deal. Nice bike. I'm sure he doesn't ride on the street for the same thrills most of us paying yobs do. This year during his retirement tour he was asked about coming back many times. Said he'd love to ride some of the tracks on track days and enjoy it more. Said something about probably riding a CBR1000 and that is was enough for him. People might be surprised how many professional road racers do not ride sport bikes or in many cases do not even ride on the street. Jorge Lorenzo just got his street license last year. If you've been getting your ya-ya's out on the best tracks in the world on the best bikes in the world the street I'm sure is a frustrating let down.

To keep this on topic I'm still underwhelmed by the new CBR600RR's looks. Growing on me? Nope.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.