Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

About to board the train, just need to make sure its not the JDM one.

1K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Moeman 
#1 ·
so i threw a deposit for an 07 600rr, been literally studding this forum for the past 2 months..encountered a couple of cases where people bought it and came up 41 horses short (69 HP restriction for JDM bikes)
now my VIN is "JH2PC402xxxxxxxxx" i just need confirmation before sealing the deal. is this a JDM bike???

#4 ·
i also hear sportbikes sold in France are also restricted, 100hp for 1000cc bikes, i don't know about 600's though.

#6 ·
Omar
Salam Aleukoum kahey an RR imported from Canada should not have any restrictions what so ever

#8 ·
�� thanks moe ...guess ill be doing 112hp in the rain..."clutch threshold 101" wish me luck. I remember seeing on forum somewhere that ur from Egypt or used to live there am i correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
That is correct I lived there for the first half of my life and most of my family still live there the situation there is getting dire hopefully with Allah's will and mercy the situation will improve soon a nation with such rich history and culture sure deserve better than what is going down

#10 ·
I totally understand where you are coming from I got family over there and believe me when I tell you I won't stand idle if it start to get worse I will head down there and bare arms if I have too just to protect my loved ones and not assault any one an eye for an eye

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.