Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

shadow11 winter build

14K views 77 replies 20 participants last post by  shadow11 
#1 ·
I recently just bought a 2011 cbr600rr abs in October was able to get a decent amount of riding in before the cold weather and love it :cruising:

while the bike is down for the winter i decided ill get to work on it lol i purchased a a tripage std taillight with flat black LED pegs, plan on powder coating my sub frame flat black, and a toce exhaust/ SS mid pipe which i just got today woohooo lol but cant wait to get the work done.....

but i have no idea what to do with my LP yet lol will take pics of the build make a couple DIYs

See less See more
#35 ·
sexy exhaust!!!! .... get that swing arm pc'd black!!... I just dropped my fairings off for paint 2 days ago, all black FTW

#39 ·
looks like my bike will be quite similar to yours :) I just ordered the TOCE exhaust, Tripage Complete kit, and proton flush mounts.

How visible is the IT with that Toce on there?
any way of getting a better quality video?
have you had a chance to remove the baffles yet?
any pre-warnings i should know about when it comes to installation?

sexy bike man.

#40 ·
cool :banger: your gonna love the bike even more when its all done lol and will def love the exhaust!

1. the IT with toce is alright i think it alright at least but haven't had anyone drive behind me yet and let me know what they think i have found on the forum that some guys don't like how it blocks some of the IT and someone has a DIY on how to lower it but pictures def don't justify how much of it you see!
2. yea i know the video sucks :banghead: iphone working on getting a gopro so try posting up a new video soon!
3. i haven't removed the baffles and honestly don't see a need too this is exhaust is loud! already lol I've seen people who have posted and it is just ridiculously loud!
4. Nah not really lol nothing crazy the exhaust is really easy to do! its a little hard to get on the mid pipe but that it other then that the mid pipe wont go on unless you remove the led ring that is on it now and installing the IT is also extremely easy

any question during install or what not be glad to answer them and thanks!!!! :shakehand:banger:

#59 ·
So jealous. Very nice build. Love it.

#64 ·
nice work done so far man, it really is true that the smallest things sometime make the biggest difference. I really like the exhaust btw the only thing i would suggest you do or try is heat wrap your exhaust pipe with black wrap. with all that black the silver really pops.

and maybe a power coat swing arm over the winter??

#65 ·
One down then needed food up to early lol

Thanks slick....I had an option to by the pipe powder coated black but kinda wanted the mid pipe to pop out a bit lol see what happens in the future .... And thats the plan not gonna take off the swing arm while we have beautiful weather ... Will Powdercoat this winter :) love the bike so much more lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.