Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

shadow11 winter build

14K views 77 replies 20 participants last post by  shadow11 
#1 ·
I recently just bought a 2011 cbr600rr abs in October was able to get a decent amount of riding in before the cold weather and love it :cruising:

while the bike is down for the winter i decided ill get to work on it lol i purchased a a tripage std taillight with flat black LED pegs, plan on powder coating my sub frame flat black, and a toce exhaust/ SS mid pipe which i just got today woohooo lol but cant wait to get the work done.....

but i have no idea what to do with my LP yet lol will take pics of the build make a couple DIYs

See less See more
#68 · (Edited)
love the signals flush and sleek. very nice

#75 ·
Your bike is beautiful man! Up to you, but I'd remove those reflectors from the front... That'd really clean it up! Just my opinion though...

#76 ·
Thanks man! Just waiting for a nice day to get the bike to a friends garage and get the swing arm off! Well... I concur with your opinion lol since it is a ABS model the reflector is also part of the bracket for the ABS line going to the front brake so probably have to cut the reflector off. I think. That's why i haven't bothered with it yet lol

#77 ·
Reflectors off of front fender just need to cut the brackets a bit to hold the ABS cable.

about to pull trigger on Sato rearsets

also realized that all pics i uploaded are gone do to me making a folder in photobucket so heres a link to the folder.

http://s43.beta.photobucket.com/user/shadowli87/library/DoubleR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.