flush mount signals
adj. Kick stand
puig smoked screen
6" stretch
gold zzz ek

Attachments

See less See more
#43 · (Edited)
You agree with someone elses post being judgmental and then make a judgmental post of your own. Oh the irony.
My post is judgmental? It's not my opinion that stretched bikes are more popular with the GSXR crowd, they just are. Just like different car fan bases, motorcycles have their own as well. I simply stated he will get a better reception on their forums than on a CBR forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#46 ·
My post is judgmental? It's not my opinion that stretched bikes are more popular with the GSXR crowd, they just are. Just like different car fan bases, motorcycles have their own as well. I simply stated he will get a better reception on their forums than on a CBR forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Go to gixxer.com and check what they say about lowered and stretched bikes. The only section you are not allowed to harass people who post stretched bikes is in the drag racing section.

#7 ·
I'm sure you dont think highly of people who rice out their Honda Civic's... Well this is the sportbike equivalent.
You're being judgemental about about my opinion, and it happens to be shared by many others.

#11 ·
Stretched it because I like it.... Simple...if you prefer not to stretch then don't. I respect everyone's opinion. I like it, I paid for it and I love it.

Regardless of positive or negative feedback, we all have different opinions.

That's a good one. Stretched is better than judgmental.

Enjoy your day and be safe!!!

#22 ·
09+ has them.

ALSO!

That looks terrible! Take that off! You're not a true sport bike rider if you have those mods! People are laughing at you! Just like they are laughing at all the gixxer squids! Do you want to be a gixxer squid?! Why didn't you just get a gixxer?! Don't you know 100% of gixxer riders are squids?! Sell it and get a busa!! Who cares that YOU like it?! NO ONE! Looks like ass!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

#55 ·
Hmm, odd. I use 100% to go straight. 90% must be faster?

Wasn't the whole point of stretching a bike to keep the front end down?
So what, now your launching a street-riden bike at lets say 10k+? Cause that's great for the bike in general.

Your changing so much in the suspension geometry you kill the bikes handling.
Everyone looks down upon lowering a motorcycle over ~2", but stretching it people are so quick to defend????

So someone gets a stretched, street-ridden bike. So now they can launch at high-rpms on the streets and endanger yourself and multiple others?

Logically and rationally explain to me how other than looks this is a positive for a strictly street-ridden bike.

OP said he did it for looks, but I see no point in doing it for the street unless you drag-race your bike on the regular or its a show bike.

Like others have said. To each their own. I like my bike's ability to handle the way it was designed - if not better.

#31 ·
Looks good OP. As far as stretching goes it looks good... And who cares if it isn't as flick able or whatever. If he rides street or drags then he doesn't need the nimbleness of a non stretched bike. If he prefers it stretched then props to him

Why everyone getting they're Jimmies rustled??

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: scotts06rr
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.