Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Arizona! Where are the riders?

12K views 148 replies 23 participants last post by  Sivtec 
#1 ·
I'd love to get a group ride together in the Phoenix area! wanna go to yarnell if it stops raining there? Mt. Lemon? South Mountain? maybe even just a bunch of like minded riding individuals out for a cruise and some grub.
Its time i got into the community!

Got next sunday off (1st in a very long time) and i would love to do something awesome with some awesome ppl

#105 ·
The road leading up to the resteraunt is tore up. If you get behind a boat and have to follow it for a while, it gets very boaring. But when you get passed the resteraunt its a lot of fun. The road is smooth and alot of slow and fast corners. At the end of that road, it turns to dirt and goes all the way to Roosevelt Lake.

Here is my buddies onboard from the dirt road to the just before the resteraunt and back up the hill.

From the resteraunt to the dirt road.

Its a nice fun short ride without having to go to far out of town.

#119 ·
we should do a shorter ride this Sunday so the bulk of us can meet each other and build a little repore before we go on a longer more technical trip like SRC

Here is what i propose tell me what you guys think
meet up for a pleasant trip to prescott THIS sunday put a few faces to the names then NEXT sunday do SRC so anyone who cant go this sunday can go on the longer more fun ride with a bigger group next sunday

#121 ·
ya actually it is by a bit i dont know why i was thinking it was shorter :drunk:

lets set a date and time already then

How bout the quicktrip at 91st and olive at 10 AM sunday 12/09/12
kickstands up at 10:30

then Jr's at Mcdowell and the beeline freeway/country club 10 AM sunday 12/16/12
:cruising:

#127 ·
Well for src, we can take the 60 up or up through payson and pintope, which im pretty sure is the long way but either way its a long day of riding.

#131 ·
Haha ya no kidding right. But i agree definitely not gonna be going through snow but i honestly dont think it will be a problem. I was just throwing it out there, but ill keep an eye on the weather report

#138 ·
ya hopefully but either way rain definetly isnt a deal breaker for me its good to ride in the rain every now and then. :cruising: Ill make sure to bring enough trash bags for every one to wear :tounge11:

@joekr brochacho that is one nice lookin ride you got yourself there

Reactions: Joekr
#140 ·
^ love the black and white joekr! it almost matches my rr.

ya im hoping the weather doesnt ruin this weekend but all we can do is keep an eye on the weather reports. when we meet up, we can decide if we wanna go all the way to src. if the window for riding doesnt seem to be to big we could always just do payson and back. but we'll see what sunday morning looks like.

Reactions: Joekr
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.