Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Strange Crash

4K views 35 replies 27 participants last post by  crash277 
#1 ·
Could be the strangest crash ive seen? he accidently caught one of his side storage cases on the post and he ends up landing in the boat lol hope he was ok

#3 ·
1 at least it didn't land in the water

2 but it did wreck a bout probably cheaper in the water

3 another reason I hate baggers

4 why the f was he riding alone that walkway/ledge anyways..? The posts are there for obvious reasons..

5 at least it wasn't a sport bike lol

#36 ·
1 at least it didn't land in the water

2 but it did wreck a bout probably cheaper in the water

3 another reason I hate baggers

4 why the f was he riding alone that walkway/ledge anyways..? The posts are there for obvious reasons..

5 at least it wasn't a sport bike lol
He had no idea how wide his bike was, no0b. At least he landed in the boat.
People here calling out the rider sound so stupid... "noob"? He's an experienced french motorcyclist test rider for motojournal, they have their own channel on youtube. They do entertaining/humorous reviews on all sorts of sport bikes and take them through courses and races. They are VERY VERY VERY skilled riders, especially on the street. This video they posted as a joke because it was a silly and honest mistake, then it was scattered all over youtube. Also, the other silly comment about "at least it wasn't a sport bike".... that bike retails for over $15,000, and it's built pretty damn well. The bike also uses an optional paddle shifter too which is awesome.

beat me to it!!

#20 ·
#6 ·
There are reasons why you aren't allowed to ride in pedestrian areas. Falling into a boat isn't really one of them, but anyway, this puts a smile on my face for all the times some doofus on a bike, or more likely a scooter, thought he had the right of way on a sidewalk.

#21 ·
how NOT to get on the boat...

not seen this one here so posting, if re-post mods can delete thread and all others can bite me :gun1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.