Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Post Your Latest Purchase

286K views 3K replies 450 participants last post by  GT592 
#1 ·
There's a thread like this at another forum I frequent. Curious to see what you guys blow your money on.

Just bought these items on eBay

See less See more
#41 ·
Hot wheels cars. For some reason I wanna collect them now. Can't stop buying the "cool" ones I like and have seen the cars and wish I could own someday. This is all in a week, fml.
View attachment 31025
View attachment 31026
View attachment 31027

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Haha, I always go to the toy isle to check out these cars, I personally prefer the matchbox ones. My gf always comes looking for me and makes fun when I can't decide what to get. We always go thru the whole "I want them all" and she says " no, you can pick one" haha.

I got one of these, it's a fly tying kit, damn I'm getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#44 ·
100+ worth of groceries n baby diapers, formula, wipes, ...etc...

Sent from my ADR6350 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#54 ·
The guy wanted 600 for it i talked with him on the phone and he is willing to take $450. Im going to look it over on saturday.
Im not sure if they come with the training wheels when they are brand new in but i know isaw them on ebay for like $30-40

#63 ·
I got the s3 last month when my son broke my phone but got it with my wifes upgrade. Then got home and she made me give it to her lol. Ive been stuck with her old droid pro until yesterday my razr hd just came in from ebay. I really wanted htc one x but verizon is slipping.

#68 ·
Grandstand tickets for my first MotoGP race; Misano 2013:

Will be buying presale tickets for the 2013 Monza F1 race, later this week as well. Have been there before and it is amazing.

Spending almost 2 weeks over there in September, amongst other things, for the following:

• Italian F1 GP at Monza
  • Bologna (Ducati Factory & Museum)
  • Maranello (Ferrari factory/museum/Fiorano)
  • Imola (Imola circuit & Senna tribute)
  • Coriano (Sic's home town)
  • Tavullia (Rossi's home town)
  • San Marino MotoGP at Misano

Should be one hell of a trip!

#69 ·
Grandstand tickets for my first MotoGP race; Misano 2013:

Will be buying presale tickets for the 2013 Monza F1 race, later this week as well. Have been there before and it is amazing.

Spending almost 2 weeks over there in September, amongst other things, for the following:

• Italian F1 GP at Monza
  • Bologna (Ducati Factory & Museum)
  • Maranello (Ferrari factory/museum/Fiorano)
  • Imola (Imola circuit & Senna tribute)
  • Coriano (Sic's home town)
  • Tavullia (Rossi's home town)
  • San Marino MotoGP at Misano
Should be one hell of a trip!

Been debating between monza or spa. Really fancy going to one next year.

#72 ·
Not exactly a purchase because i won these in a contest. Thanks to Fatalcycles.

Finally decided on this one:biggrin: :

Here is some pics before the clear coats:

#74 ·
Picture sucks, but you get the idea...

A leather one piece, and a PC3USB (That's for sale, BTW). New rims and tires for the car are next, but that's after Christmas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.