Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

What did you do to your 600RR today?

941K views 9K replies 2K participants last post by  ronopolis 
#1 ·
Like the title says...

Just putting this up for those of you that didn't really do anything that significant to start a new thread for... so just add it to the list here.

I'll begin... I put a new chain on. Sprockets still look new and the old chain hadn't started stretching yet. It had kinks in it and a little rust color coming out meaning that the O-rings were shot.

I got 24K miles out of the OEM chain and if I get only 12K cause of not replacing my old sprockets... I'll swap them all next time.

Don't flame me for the old sprockets either.

#4,503 ·
I tore down my sub frame and painted it all black, took it all the way off the bike, rare down only took about 25 mins, then completely sanded it down, primed and painted.

Redid the exhaust mid and link pipe on my d&d slip on. Went with a black ceramic paint came out nice. Polished up the stainless pipes at the same time.

#4,504 ·
I looked at her with new found appreciation after viewing the hideous 2013 model. Thanks for keeping my resale value up, Honda!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#4,515 ·
Received a parcel delivery on a SATURDAY ?!?! WTF?!?! Christmas came early... or did it?

Got 'Braking' oversized rotor kit and 2 sets of REAR PADS :banghead: RAAAAAAGE!

Fit vortex 15/44 sprocket combination and was pressing my new 520 master link plate on and bing! chain tool broken :banghead:... cheap chinese crap :( need to buy a g clamp or new chain tool tomorrow to finnish pressing it on, then rivet it somehow.

Frustrating day.

Speedo healer and front rotor install tomorrow (without pads or calipers :-( )

#4,523 ·
I broke a banjo bolt on my frien tubo lines. My fault. Didn't realize that it was hitting the brake switch wiring and it sheared right off.

Also installed the brake side of my CRG rearsets with a FT line.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

#4,525 ·
Flushed the coolant and got my tech specs in the mail!

#4,527 ·
I was taking off my front wheel/ rear wheel to get it powder coated this week and when I was going to take the axle out, I noticed my front wheel stand is in the way of the axle :retard:. So I sat there for awhile and :jerkit:

I think im going to take the bottom fairings off and place something super solid under the engine. :biggrin:

that's what I did with my 600rr today :banghead:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.