Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Gixxer 1000 Crash Off a Cliff

8K views 83 replies 50 participants last post by  DAMNitzHENRY 
#1 · (Edited)

Crash at 1:30, but some seriously stupid riding in the beginning.

EDIT: added the dude's video description from youtube:

"12-7-10 till 11-24-12 Almost two years old. Hit the ditch, shot across two lanes, a car turn out and down a 35+ foot cliff. This is how I ride. Fast. Been doing it for a long time and never crashed. This was my first crash ever. Please don't give me ****."

#33 ·
after he crashes, it sounds like all the bikers are just flying right by him and are like damn "he fast,he's gone in our sight already,..wait who's that in the ditch over there"

#34 ·
Wow what a dumbass, im sure either way he would have gone down at the immediate right turn after that slight left. Could have been worse and bike landed on him. He deserves it but hope he is ok.
I would have probably pulled over if i saw the accident on bike, waved at him and ride off a few hundred feet then call ambulance. Maybe he'll learn something from this.

#46 ·
Bwahaha, shiz from that gixxer thread is classic:

cainyboy said:
The guys just full of fail, one of his other videos is titled 'wheelie sesh' and there is not one f*****g wheelie in it, just squidlets riding up and down the street
cainyboy said:
What a ******* ****.

Love the **** in the video saying you were 'up in seconds' spidermaning up a cliff, it sounds like you were crying and **** you big girl.

Bin the bike and get another one, you can't rebuild that, it's beyond f**ked.

Edit:

Just came across this video of you describing the crash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKPJ43zw7yE&feature=player_embedded

#58 ·
I just caught up on the thread on BARF and gixxer.com

Aside from the poor choices this guy made on the bike, he's an idiot for posting that video. Darwinism at its best. I hope that LEO on BARF can use that as evidence and prevent any type of insurance claim. If anything, it might end up saving that guys life in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.