Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Im glad he got busted! ** New situation Deputy arrested **

6K views 64 replies 35 participants last post by  MikeyP 
#1 · (Edited)

Im all for stunting enjoying a group ride and getting a little wild.. But Im glad this kid got busted.

Like I said im cool with enjoying and being a little wild but when your blocking freeways and attacking cops your out of time IMO.. Im glad this little bi*** got made an example of and just kind of bummed not more of them got the same thing.

BS charge or not theres still 100 other reasons for this cops/departments decision. Just because the license was the best he could think of at the time doesnt mean he didnt get what he deserved..

#52 ·
I'm all for 'getting what you deserve' but it's a two way road. The cop needs to calm down and do his job. He's getting payed to serve and protect. Not to try and steal a camera then arrest the kid for a non-moving violation. What's next? Arrest for a taillight being out because you're driving on the same highway as a bank robber?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#53 ·
What ever Dude. Its meaningless to discuss if one does not understand the fundamentals.

Those kid doing burnt out and wheelie on a public road deserves some jail time. Simple

But this kid who got pulled in this video does not.

He might have commited those violations sometime in his life, but not when he got pulled, and was not the reason the police officer pulled him for.

no one deserved to be bulled even if one chose not to cooperate with a public servant for whatever reason. Its ur choice to cooperate, and u should never be forced too.

And i am out for this discusSion. Better spend my time sleeping :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#55 ·
This is BULL!

Riders just having a good time together
and here goes some crooked cop...
the video showed no illegal activity and the officer didn't personally see any illegal activity

I abide by the law and all, but why can't A SWORN IN OFFICER do the same?

The world is so EFF'd up...

USAF

#61 ·
Repost of an old video. And the cop was in the wrong. Nothing in guys video shows he was stunting. He never got charged because he never consented to the search of his helmet cam, therefore they could not use it as evidence. sucks that the cops try to take matters into their own hands instead of doing with the government has out them into the force for. To protect and serve. As Americans we don't have the right to "feel" safe.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com App

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.