Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

The official "I love RS-Taichi" Thread

297K views 2K replies 294 participants last post by  Unplugged_Boy 
#1 · (Edited)
As it seems Disco from CycleSector is hooking a few of us up and we are all starting threads raving about how much we love our new gear I thought we should have one "Official Thread."

So here is the start. I have the NXL-300 in Red and also purchased the GMX Motion Jacket. Pics of that are coming soon.

The suit is a 54/44. I am 5'-11" and as of this morning 173 Lbs with a 32"-33" waist and a 32" inseam. Round the chest I came up with 40".

This suit fits great. Comfort is amazing.

More Pictures here!!!

As the sale on this suit ends Tuesday you should get in while you can. You won't be disappointed....

See less See more
#1,346 ·
I love my RS Taichi 826 but!!!!

the button snap things? sucks! three in each wrist, two in the back -- pain in the arse to take in and out. not to mention the two in the back hardly do their job. yeah they kind of keep it in place once its on I guess, but when I put the jacket on with the liner in the back is always scrunching up and I have to pull it back taught behind me. not much to complain about I guess, but its an annoyance I had to deal with during our cool days here in FL hahaha

#1,391 ·
I love my RS Taichi 826 but!!!!

the button snap things? sucks! three in each wrist, two in the back -- pain in the arse to take in and out. not to mention the two in the back hardly do their job. yeah they kind of keep it in place once its on I guess, but when I put the jacket on with the liner in the back is always scrunching up and I have to pull it back taught behind me. not much to complain about I guess, but its an annoyance I had to deal with during our cool days here in FL hahaha
I had this problem with the back/side buttons when I first got it too. They continued to unbutton after a few miles into a ride. I got fed up with it and took it off as soon as I got home one day and pushed the **** of the buttons into their snaps. Haven't had a single issue since. I think a simple "click" doesn't lock them in, but a SERIOUS push together has kept mine locked.

#1,356 ·
Yea I realized that when I first put them on the tank lol. I did notice one finger there was some string hanging out a little of one of the fingers on the tip but I trimmed it with some scissors

#1,362 ·
Will do, I'm excited and these gloves feel so nice. Right hand hurts a lil cuz they are a lil stiff and have to brake in where my Fingers bend if u know what I mean.

But I deff felt a way better feel for the bike because they are a lot thinner then my old ones and I have a better feel for the bars

#1,363 ·
i know what you mean bro. they wrap around the bars real nice.

theyll break in soon. if wanna break em in sooner, wear it on one hand and apply that conditioner on it.
then do the same for the next hand. open and close your hand to get the conditioner soaking thru the pores.

#1,366 ·
Oh I was so excited but they are kinda hard to get off. It takes me a lil bit to get off and I have to pull on he fingers to wiggle it off. But I put them on when I got home again just to look at them because I'm still amazed at the quality and protection they offer with comfort

#1,370 ·
That's the jacket I want! The all black jacket but it's like $500. I have a joe rocket speedmaster 5.0 right now that I crashed in 4 days after I got my cycle endorsement (yea fml). But I love the look of the gmx

#1,372 ·
I didn't notice it till the other day (I look at that jacket once a week) that it has the thing in the neck to make u aerodynamic like a one piece suit. Just the small things and everything on that jacket makes it worth evey penny

#1,374 ·
Lol yea that aero hump. What u mean wait till I wear one without the liner? I like the liner cuz it keeps me warm on cold Michigan days but I usually wear a sweatshirt under neath my jacket

#1,378 ·
Yea my liner is a windbreaker liner and unzips easy with two zippers and velcro in the ends of the sleeves. I plan on gettin this jacket next year because I will of had my joe rocket for 4 years this December

#1,394 ·
so finally took my jacket out and sadly it may still be a size or two small!!! grrr.... now i cant return it because ive ridden in it..

any tips on getting leather to stretch out? lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.