Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

What did you do to your 600RR today?

941K views 9K replies 2K participants last post by  ronopolis 
#1 ·
Like the title says...

Just putting this up for those of you that didn't really do anything that significant to start a new thread for... so just add it to the list here.

I'll begin... I put a new chain on. Sprockets still look new and the old chain hadn't started stretching yet. It had kinks in it and a little rust color coming out meaning that the O-rings were shot.

I got 24K miles out of the OEM chain and if I get only 12K cause of not replacing my old sprockets... I'll swap them all next time.

Don't flame me for the old sprockets either.

#4,529 ·
Removed the forks for a winter refresh. Next month, the shock.

#4,543 ·
are those Power Cups you're running? what compound? how do you like them? i run Power One racing now (V/C) & they're awesome & lasts longer too, thinking of giving these a try as i heard they're way better than the Ones.

back on topic, not a damn thing, too lazy to clean & lube the chain/sprocket, just wish these bikes had a self cleaning mode. :crackup:

#4,544 ·
I bought some blue bobbins and then a rear stand, wow this is going to make lubing the change so much fun!!
Mines due for all fluids to be flushed, never done this on a bike before, should be fun, also needs rear rotor which I'm looking at doing myself now that I have my stand plus to save $$'s

#4,548 ·
I ordered some Goodridge brake lines for the front.

#4,556 ·
installed my "new" clip-ons, i think they're vortex or something, pics to follow, i'm tired & feeling lazy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.