1K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  EfiniGTX 
#1 ·

Vertical is HP and horizontal is speed

139 top speed cause I have +3 on the rear

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

See less See more
#2 ·
What are you comparing it to?

My 07 GSX-R600 with a full M4 system, BMC air filter and custom mapped PC3 made 113 on a dyno that has been known to read a little high.

I never dynoed my CBR, but I would be happy if it did anything over 100.

You would have to compare it to other bikes similar to yours, with similar mods, on the same dyno.

#5 ·
Different dynos, read differently. You can not compare what your bike did on one dyno to another bike on a different dyno or even another bike on the same dyno.

The dyno itself, the way it strapped down, the tire pressure, and even the weight of the tires and rims all affect a dynos reading.

You are comparing apples to oranges.

#16 ·
+98763854764

different dynos, read differently. You can not compare what your bike did on one dyno to another bike on a different dyno or even another bike on the same dyno.

The dyno itself, the way it strapped down, the tire pressure, and even the weight of the tires and rims all affect a dynos reading.

You are comparing apples to oranges.

#6 ·
A dyno is a tuning tool. It should not be used a measure of performance.

Does the bike run good? Is it not fast enough for you? Does the higher dyno reading make you a better rider?

Don't worry about it. Just enjoy the ride.

#8 ·
Actually your HP figure is quite reasonable for an RR and like stated above its just a number
As long as the bike runs good and from the graph steady climb it's seems to be that way I would not worry about the bike's numbers its only that

#15 ·
A dyno is only as useful as the guy running the computer any number can be achieved realistically.... It's all about how the bike runs after the tune

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.