Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Ride from this

1K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  sumone 
#1 · (Edited)
Just a short teaser video from this weekends ride... wanted to high-lite some of the things ive been working on.

if your having problems with the above video pleas fallow the link below:

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/287361/

#3 ·
Thanks! I just wanted to put out a quick and dirty teaser, I have over 3 hours of video to work with so a good edit will take me a few weeks lol

#4 ·
That boy yeff drinking coors and doing work!!!

#5 ·
When you grabbed that beer and grabbed a helmet I was hovering over the dislike button.. I was like oh god really your going to film your self doing a DUI.

But that looks like tons of fun.. Always wanted to grab a big wheel and do that.

Even thoooo technically you could still get a DUI for that lol

#8 ·
haha I recorded the intro the fallowing day so no dui for me! I should probably put that i do not condone drinking and driving...

Looks awesome. I still gotta find a seat for my trike, and probably some different smaller wheels. I have 8" pvc from my dad's sand mine and its the super thick black pipe. not sure how it will work
we have one trike running the 8" pvc, the rest of us are running 10" pvc.. 10" is the way to go if you can find some!

Boy oh boy u lads are just having a blast I am jealous bro
if you ever around this part of the world let me know! your more then welcome to give it a try!

#11 ·
also the pvc i have is only 1/2 in thick.. thicker wont be too bad as long as you can get it on lol... the good part is it will last longer and it wont come off as easy!

#15 ·
It might be kinda expensive, not sure. The stuff I have access to is pretty heavy. If I head down towards Arkansas within the next couple of months I'll make sure to grab some for ya
On a side note - any recommendations on where to get a seat for mine? thats all I have left to do besides paint

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.