Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

License Plate Setup

6K views 44 replies 24 participants last post by  Rad Rage 
#1 ·
What do you guys think of this setup?

License Plate by SurgeRR, on Flickr

I definitely like it more than the standard rear fender but I'm guessing it would create problems when leaning.

See less See more
#4 ·
IMO it looks terrible. But....that's just my opinion. I liked the R&G Tail Tidy on my 1KRR.

looks nice, however to me that tail tidy isnt tidy enough, I prefer when the turn signals are integrated in the tail, and the number plate more towards the inside

#8 ·
dont like it at all ,looks terrible imo,but if you like it thats all what matters

#30 ·
This is exactly what i wanted to build. It allows you to have the plate at a perfect viewing angle so cops don't bother you but when you go over a bump it's not going to dig into your tire huger - ti folds without damaging it.

I would probably add a little strip of a black tape on your huger where the wheel makes the contact.

I gotta admit Toro - you're a fuckin genius :shakehand

#10 ·
Um, dudes, that is a Fireblade, not my bike. I saw it at the dealer's and decided to take a pic and get your thoughts on the setup, mine's is stock. ToroPop's setup is absolutely awesome, can speed cameras get the numbers from your plates when they are that deep??

#19 ·
I have the same setup as ToroPro. It's a great setup! I love it. When you sit down, it rolls back so reading the plate is half impossible. Definitely have been pulled over for it but I play dumb as any smart person would to avoid a fine.

Also, cameras do not catch it, that's for sure. I tried it out and found out that cameras can't take its picture. It's super nice jetting across a tolled bridge at $3.50 one way during rush hour for free :D. If a scenario were ever to make me nervous, I simply put my hand back and pulled my plate up into itself.

#24 ·
i have the same set-up as Toro, i have a little piece of hose holding the plate angled back now tho. i'll snap a pic later. haven't gotten any attention from it yet, been on the bike since i bought it

#27 ·
looks awefull!!!

i thought axel mount tag brackets come in the "squid starter kitt" lol

-baseball cap
-sungalsses
-gloves
-skull tank pad
-spike bolts for shield
-axel tag bracket..... and yer ready to ride!!

#35 · (Edited)
Tripage with hugger leds. Very bright, light it up even during the day.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Motorcycle.com App
^Not even binoculars will get those numbers!

#39 ·
**** I met up toropop in person to ride and the comp werkes f/e is legit! I just got mine in the mail lmaoo gotta put it on. Hey OP I'll try to take pics of my install process let you know how it goes. Effin instructions that came with it sucks super ass

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

#45 ·
**** I met up toropop in person to ride and the comp werkes f/e is legit! I just got mine in the mail lmaoo gotta put it on. Hey OP I'll try to take pics of my install process let you know how it goes. Effin instructions that came with it sucks super ass

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
That's great dude, please do so. It would be great to see another one!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.