Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#2,806 ·
He isnt bailing guys. He posted up a car on here that he wanted to buy but it sold. At least that is what i think his post means. I am sure paul will clarify.

Chad since i think your the only other one familiar with ann arbor do you have any suggestions on where we should go?? Or should i just pick a place and post the address.

#2,808 ·
He isnt bailing guys. He posted up a car on here that he wanted to buy but it sold. At least that is what i think his post means. I am sure paul will clarify.

Chad since i think your the only other one familiar with ann arbor do you have any suggestions on where we should go?? Or should i just pick a place and post the address.
Ah. I thought he meant that his car sold, so he wouldn't be coming. I was on my phone, so I didn't see he had edited it.

Let's hit up the Ann Arbor Brewery like you suggested. That's the one on Washington between Main and 4th, right?

Paul I can pick you up if you are around here
He is about a half hour west of Howell.

#2,810 ·
Paul I can pick you up if you are around here
Nah guys I got a car till dec 16, that's when Anthony takes delivery. So I'm trying to find a car before then so when he hands me cash I go buy it. Trying to get stuff lined up.

I'll either buy an sti or a beater. I want to get a 99 Saturn sc2 manual. Fuckers are quick

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#2,813 ·
Correct chad. And for everyone else the address is:

114 East Washington Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Just so everyone sees this.

Arbor Brew Company
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012
6PM-ish.

There is a parking garage across the street if you can't find parking on the street.

Hope to see everyone there

#2,820 ·
Just so everyone sees this.

Arbor Brew Company
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012
6PM-ish.

There is a parking garage across the street if you can't find parking on the street.

Hope to see everyone there

Nice chad.

I dont think it will be busy at all. With finals comming up and it being a weekday we prolly will be the only ones. Hopefully they have a happy hour or good beer specials since it is a weekday. :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.