Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

exhaust mods

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  -Rizzo- 
#1 ·
is there anything i can do to my 04 600rr to give it a better sound? i still have a stock exhaust system...i like the way 2brothers pipes sound but im not tryna brake off that much cash for the whole set. i mean thats like half the amount i paid the bike alone lol

#3 ·
It's not necessary to blow money on the full exhaust system if you are not going to track it, but it would be nice to. Two brothers seem to be one of the most favorite ones, next to Akra and Yoshi. There's quite a few others as well. You can try searching on the forums to see for the pipe sound test... or google if anything. It's all the pipes that are available for the CBR600RR.

#6 ·
my first slip on was a two brother pipe i won off flebay i picked up pretty cheap, they have a nice deep note, iv since gone to a jardine RT-ONE i picked up from a wrecker i got for 1/3 of the cost of the two brother pipe

You can take a long drill bit, I mean a very long one and drill holes in the baffle of your stock exhaust.
you can buy an extention bars for hole saws, that maybe a better option if you want harger holes

#14 ·
Ma boy has a 2bros on his R6, he wants to get a megaphone pipe. He said hel sell me his exhaust. Is the exhaust a universal slip on? Or will it only fit his R6?
O n he has the entire 2bros exhaust kit not just the muffler

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
shorthand taken to the extreme right here

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.