Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#2,782 ·
Ann arbor brewery or blue tractor are good. Good beer and food. I am open for suggestions. Novi would be to far for me considering I can't take the bike.
anything is far for u when u own a truck.

but good news, sold my cobalt to anthony today, just some stuff needs to happen for him to pay cash for the car. so this means once i get the cash, i have 2 weeks to buy me a car. 06 sti here i come

#2,783 ·
Ann arbor brewery or blue tractor are good. Good beer and food. I am open for suggestions. Novi would be to far for me considering I can't take the bike.
I hear ya. Maybe hit up TK after the bike show this year. Ann Arbor would be pretty central for everyone.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

#2,793 ·
Like the helmet Paul. Looks badass. Little flashy for me but definatly Sharp lookin.
Thanks Kevin, u know me and bright colors. Whatever time works, I'll be there for sure. Missed U guys

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.