Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

HANNspree Build

9K views 58 replies 20 participants last post by  Sun-Zoom-Spark 
#1 ·
ok. So I bought my Hannspree bike brand new 2 years ago, After crashing my first Honda Hannspree 600RR into a wall (Idiot), the new one was apparently the last brand-new Hannspree model in the UK/Europe , According to the dealer. I've done some mods to it in the past 2 years , So I'm having to back track on my self for this build thread. So , here we go. I'll start off back when she was just a stocker ^_^

Fresh outta the box

See less See more
#5 ·
nice bike man. I'm in the process of "converting" my bike to hannspree as we speak. Following a different Color scheme though. Waiting on the mid cowl decals and i'll be set and ready to post pictures after.

#11 ·
Another good mod would be to send me your fairings and I'll send you mine, fair trade right!? lol I wanna do the Hannspree, it's a sexy look..

#17 ·
they don't fit as in where the two holes are that you push the two (bolts) or what ever they are through then tighten it up , Think i just need to make one hole slightly bigger . But Iv'e paid a lot of money for this so they should really be brand spanking new & they should definitely fit !!

#19 ·
tried them all on every one , right way , left way , right way , wrong way , zigzag .EVERYTHIN !! haha , The right thing to do would be get new ones , which i think i will . But in the mean time I'm going to take em into work tomorrow & do some drilling . It's only out by a few millimeters :-/

#20 ·
ah ok so you've tried them on separately without actually putting the headers through them? Was potentially thinking that they werent sitting flush onto the engine therefore creating an angle for the bolts.

Are you sure drilling them would be wise? Say if they ask you to send them back but as you've tampered with them they will want money, or refuse to replace? I would wait and contact first before modifying to save you any ball ache

#25 ·
Update :

So whilst i wait to hear about the new flanges . Thought I'd have a little play having a loose install to see what the final result will look like with the Arrow system . Can only say It looks ******* Awesome ! ( Might have to do some slight cutting here & there on the undertray to get it all lined up correctly :eek:hyeah: )

Undertray needs cutting a little bit.

#46 ·
Arrow Competition Full System

Fantastic exhaust. I used one of these for a year on my previous CBR in superstock having purchased it directly from Ten Kate Racing Products. I also had to purchase a Ten Kate subframe (along with a battery and fuse holder) specifically designed to fit this exhaust. Ideal for a race bike which this clearly is not. Another option is to try and secure the carbon fibre exhaust bracket between the subframe bolt where the two halves meet under the rear cowl. Good luck with the installation; either way its a beautiful exhaust system and a great purchase.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.