Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

female on a 600RR :D

70K views 648 replies 317 participants last post by  EvilMrB 
#1 ·
the [ wht phx ] (white phoenix) takes to the streets in sunny Phoenix, AZ :icon_lol:
hehe. hi everyone. my name is isabel. 23yrs old and not only new honda rider,
but new rider period. been riding 6 months. but been dreaming of bikes since i was tiny! if it goes fast, i am obsessed with it. definitely look forward to learning the bike, getting on with track days and maybe racing? going for dirt bike school soon enough. on the car end, i want to race too - drifting, rally, autox... whatever. BUT! im happy to be a part of 600RR.net cuz well, theres alot of haters (on gixxers and kawis and such) that hate on my choice to go with honda. so its just nice to be in a place of other honda riders and lovers of this great bike that in my opinion, is one sexy beast!

PHX metro is my battlegrounds. the o7 PEARL is my weapon of choice.
round one.... FIGHT!

the "boyfriend" and i at the show room :) love at first sight. really.

im a young savage beast! photography is done by me. im a pro photog... get at me! ;D

See less See more
#604 ·
milking it. just milking it.

.... is it 40K yet?

these might help.
im hungry - for like, a smoked steak. sweet potato. and some grilled yellow squash or something. anybody else?

Also, im selling my 600rr. i cant ride for a few months (no im not preggo. eww!) - but i'll be back spring time on the 1000RR. cant wait!

#605 ·
also. i just noticed it was almost 44K. dang it. what have i done...

#609 ·
Posting to post!!!

#615 ·
Loud noises!!!

#623 ·
was gonna post it on here but being that its an "intro" thread - LoLoL. I posted on "bikes for sale" - and I pm'd u.

This post has been deleted
#625 ·
another 40K hits? :nana:

#628 ·
why im selling the bike.for now.....

i unfortunately picked up a minor dui last fall. i have to have my vehicle interlocked for a year. and arizona does not allow for ignition interlock on motorcycles. only the cage. and so, i cannot ride my bike. if i get caught riding it, well - i get into a slew of problems with the law and they impound my bike for god knows how long in addition to who knows what sorts of fines.

i just refuse to take that sort of chance - i have to give up my love of riding momentarily... but when i come back, i will be back with a vengeance on my 1K - springtime :)

moral of the story: dont drink and drive/ride. and if you are in arizona... just dont mess with any amount of alcohol - we are a zero tolerance state - and az dont play. i learned the hard way. when you are out having fun, you arent really thinking of the plethora of consequences that might come of it....... i know of those consequences now. and i never thought that having to give up my passion would be one of them.

anyways - that is all.

#627 ·
Post!!!!!!!!!

#630 ·
In Az, it's .08.

However, here they will nail you to a wall with any in your system ( had friends in this situation )...

Like she said, it's a zero tolerance state.

I got pulled over a few times before they started really cracking down, and was told to go straight home and not come out until next day or else... And a couple of times, I actually had a cop car cruise by to make sure I was where I was supposed to be...

After they started cracking down, oh hell no. I won't even have one and then go...

#631 ·
Has the crack down lead to a drop of DUI's in the state? Just wondering if everyone is paranoid enough to the point that they don't risk it. Central CA has a bad DUI problem but all they do is stings every once in a while. A while back Fresno PD got in trouble because they sent in plain clothes officers to bars and clubs and follow possible drunk drivers to their cars to see if they would drive. They would radio them in to near by patrol cars. I though that was bad enough.

#632 ·
If I remember right, the # of dui's are down, but no where near the drop one would figure..

At one of the convienent stores I stop at on my to and from work, I can't tell ya how many people I've seen with the breatalyzer on their vehicle..

Usually around the holidays, they show the #'s... then show the vs from previous year. I'll see if I can catch it.

#634 ·
The other thing to remember with that kind of policing is that before the crack down they may have been catching 10% of those DUI. Post crackdown they may be catching 50% of those DUI... Harsher policing and a drop in numbers would suggest a significant drop in people driving under the influence...

#636 ·
You do any kinda shopping in Scottsdale and you'll see almost everyone with a interlock system in their car..lol This town/state is no joke fo sho! :drunk:

Makes living walking distance to old town nice though..:biggrin:

Very sweet of you to offer being a DD as often as you did. Hope you are doing well girl, it's been a long time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.