Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

MrBungles "Michelangelo" build

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  whitedogracer 
#1 · (Edited)
I was never sure if I'd create a build thread or not, but all of the sudden in the past few weeks, I've managed to spend money and throw some parts on my bike. So I'm going to document the future of this, well, rather interesting build. If all goes well, it should look pretty cool.

When I purchased the the 08 orange tribal cbr a year ago, the lady that sold it to me had a Michelangelo sticker on the windscreen. I fell in love with the idea of keeping it within the theme of TMNT.
So, as I'm currently adding new parts and pieces, I'm going to do a custom paint scheme. Though people may dislike what I plan to do, I'm gonna make it happen.
I plan on painting the bike Matte Green, not sure the shade yet. The black tribal around the the tank, will be painted orange to look like Michelangelo's headband around the eyes. Then wrap each headlight in green LEDs

I'm gonna have a custom gas cap made to look like a manhole. I want to also put nun chucks on the bike somewhere. I've thought about custom making mirrors out of them, or making the front forks look like them. Not sure what to do with wheel color or rearsets yet.

As the bike stands:
-Leo Vince slip-on factory SBK carbon
-driven d3 orange grips
-2wheels orange/green levers
-Puig db windscreen
-RR engraved bar ends
-RR engraved rear spools
-TST Industries IT
-TST Industries FE
-TST Industries flush mounts

My Woodcraft sliders are in the mail and I've yet to put on the orange rim tape.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.