Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Just put my deposit on a 13 600 Repsol

21K views 163 replies 57 participants last post by  crashkhanman 
#1 ·
Just left the dealer. Put down my deposit to secure a 13 Repsol. Coming in end of february or beginning of march. Stoked. Surfing the net:spin: looking for things i want to buy for it. No better feeling.

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#26 ·
It's settled I'm waiting for you to send it over! :crackup:I'll sell my 08 for modding cash :cruising:
Looks like an awful long way from here. You send the $ and i'll send the bike :crackup:

#7 ·
And if your interested in after market parts hit up the big name guys to get free parts..

My buddy just sent his ninja 300 in to yosh and some other spot and they are using his parts for measurements and are giving him free CF parts. Only downside is he loses his bike for 6 to 10 months while they can up the parts for the bike.

#8 ·
I don't know the OTD price as of yet. I'm in the 1k crowd now but leaving as soon as the 6 comes home. Not worried bout the 1k crowd. Ive been there & done that. There's nothing they can say that'll bother me but i am glad to know that people have your back on here. I'm putting won't be putting mods on it rite away. I do plan to just ride & enjoy her for a bit. I'm new to the forum so i'll have to figure out how to post pix. I have a friend who is a mechanic at the local dealer & i told the salesman that its his hands only from the crate on. Going to give him my camera to get some pics of it in the crate & taking it out & JIing it. i will post them.

#10 ·
I will definitely let you guys know the OTD $ when i find out.

Reactions: Moeman
#15 ·
Congrats and good-luck with the waiting till Feb/March! I know it would drive me insane.
Hahaha, makes me think of an episode of Southpark where Cartman cant wait for the Wii and freezes himself.

#21 ·
This isn't my first bike. I I've had a 96 SJR. An 06 cbr 600. An 07 cbr 600 & I currently own an 08 cbr 1000rr. I'm riding that till the new one comes home.

#27 ·
Congratulations on the new bike. It will be painful waiting for it to come in.

#29 ·
The only thing I can say positive about the 13 cbr600rr is the repsol edition makes this bike look better, but it's still ooogly. Just saying.....

I am curious to see how the performance stacks up.

Btw, 07/08 Best model year, everybody knows this. :bootyshak

Anyways, congrats!

#30 ·
To each his own. I know a lot of people are not a fan of the 13 but that's fine by me. Loved my 07 except for the tail light on the stalk & the lack of bodywork on the side. I was coming from an 06 @ the time so I missed those things but the 07 was way better than the 06 in every other way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.