Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

What did you do to your 600RR today?

941K views 9K replies 2K participants last post by  ronopolis 
#1 ·
Like the title says...

Just putting this up for those of you that didn't really do anything that significant to start a new thread for... so just add it to the list here.

I'll begin... I put a new chain on. Sprockets still look new and the old chain hadn't started stretching yet. It had kinks in it and a little rust color coming out meaning that the O-rings were shot.

I got 24K miles out of the OEM chain and if I get only 12K cause of not replacing my old sprockets... I'll swap them all next time.

Don't flame me for the old sprockets either.

#4,479 ·
rode my 600RR at the track, all was going well until a BMW race car sprayed oil at 3 corners spoiling the day, worse it rained intermittently.

#4,494 ·
Came back from a massive ride yesterday only to get within 30 meters of my house and hear a huge POP. Ran over something which put a large hole in the tire. The hole was too big to fix, so just installed a new one:

It's a harder sports touring with more rubber in the seam, theoretically it should last me a little longer. I don't need a soft racing tire for my everyday commuting...

#4,497 ·
Went for a ride with 2 mates on their gixxers, awesome weather for a ride here in Melbourne Australia today. Plenty of bikes out on Beach Road.

One of my mates had a bit of an incident when some guy in a 4WD turned straight across him, he did well not to drop it when he slammed on the brakes and had the back tire in the air as the guy made contact with him. Came out with only a broken bar end, grip and a bit of a scare. Could have been much worse!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.