Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Got me a new bike ! Who can guess..?

4K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  Nuttynu 
#1 ·
TADA.....:banger:

of course the one behind mine 600RR....

See less See more
#8 ·
Sure looks like it with those air intakes - position depends on year, I think...

I so wanted one of these when I lived in Japan, but my local Honda dealer told me not to bother because it would be too hard to find parts. Got a CB400, which I loved and learned on, then switched to the CBR600RR.

#4 ·
Sweet you went old school!!!!

#5 ·
Honda RC30... What do I win!!!!

#7 ·
Not sure now. The color seams different and the air vents.

#15 ·
True. She a bit dinosaurous... But I got a great deal.

Belong to my buddy and he is now navy. So I bought it from him..
Ride her once this summer, and its a whole different bike. Plus she a bit heavy. Maybe more than my 600.
Will get some more pics up soon

#16 ·
Nutty, set that thing up correctly and it will out handle your 600rr, seriously. What you have is a bike that will teach you more about your riding in 1 year and improve your skills then a 600cc or 1000cc sport bike will in 5 years.

I love the comments people here make, so much to learn and they never will.... That bike is amazing for what it was built for and for a track bike, I'd kill to have one!

#24 ·
There are quite a few of these where I live. They are awesome! + they last for ever! Went to rally about a year ago, bloke was redlining and limiting the poor thing continuously for a day and a bit. Eventually the gearbox overheated.... but that motor was still running and sounding as smooth as ever. We also have a couple racing at our local circuit. Lots of spare parts available all over the world for these.

This post has been deleted
#27 ·
That is beautiful! That's another bike I drooled over for a long time before buying my CB400. They weren't too pricey, but not so cheap either in Japan. I just didn't think it made sense to learn on the CB, then not get the bike I really wanted (600RR). Looking back, I wish I hadn't missed the chance to get one of these. Single-sided swingarm, USD shocks, awesome wheels. Honda really got the RVF right.

#28 ·
Thanks for the good words. Well see how she does this summer. I may pass it on to someone who more of a enthusiast and collector. True on taking care of older bikes. They do need more tlc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.