Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Dream Garage

3K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  jasonmaynard 
#1 ·
So New Year's Eve I was meeting up with a couple friends at a house party and check out what's in his garage. Got me thinking if you could have your dream garage what would be in it Cars,Bikes,Trucks etc...

See less See more
#12 · (Edited)
Dream Garage, hmmm, bored now sooo ill play... besides all the comforts of home - TV, Fridge, Kitchen, Stereo, couches, BAR etc, i'd have off the top of my head
Cars - Porsche 911TS, prob a Cayenne (SUV), Ferrari: F12 Berlinetta, BMW: M3, Mustang GT500 (2013) + '67 Eleanor GT500, Auid: R8 5.2 Nissan: 2013 Skyline GTR Truck gotta have a truck, so maybe a Dodge Ram SRT-10

Now the Bikes :p
Ducati 1199s, 916 BMW: S1kHP4 Honda: CBR1K, my bike of course ;) Aprilia RSV4F KTM: RC8 MVAgusta: F4RR and a few dirt bikes ;) and last but not least, Confederate X132 Hellcat:banger:

#14 ·
Yah I would say there is more to it. Nobody spends over 200000k on the same bikes. My current M3 and 600rr but also for cars. 911gt2 rs, 2012 Nissan gtr, denali truck, Ferrari enzo, McLaren f1 gtr, for bikes BMW hp41k, thats it I guess I like the BMW more than duccatis
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App

#19 ·
Who the hell runs a track school with Panigales?! But yeah it just doesn't make sense. No way in hell he owns all of them unless he has some severe inferiority complex if they were all his or he has them for friends and owns 2 at the most in addition to all the other bikes. What world we live in.

Cars:
Porsche: 911 Turbo (2013), 959.
Koenigsegg Agera R,
McClaren F1,
Nissan GTR,
Ferrari F430,
Lamborghini Countach, Aventador, Gallardo Supeleggera and Reventon
Pagani Zonda F

Bikes:
Honda: 600RR (lol), RCV213V
Ducati: Panigale, 999R, Desmocedici
BMW: S1000RR HP4
Yamaha: R1 2004
Aprilia: RSV4R
KTM: RC8R
MV Agusta: F4RR
Triumph: 2012 675R, 995

Keep Dreamin'

#22 ·
My dream garage under the house like this:

#25 · (Edited)
Reminds me of the Volkner Luxury Motor Home with the undercarriage Garage which is a sick House on wheels imagine having that and touring the world following a MOTO GP racing season

#24 ·
Ha I could come up with better for sure. I just think a garage under the living room would be badass. Be able to look down and see all your rides.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.