Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

CBR badge logo

6K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  6RRA 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where i can get some chrome CBR badges?
? OEMs are about 20$ a piece and i dont believe a piece of decal is worth that much. :retard:Anyone on this site make the badge emblems?

See less See more
#2 ·
That's OEM flashy parts.. I'm suprised its not more expensive like the Honda car emblems $40 for the standard H and even more for the ricer ones..

Only thing you can really do is find a print shot that will make you one but even then will probably be kind of $$ for what you get.. And they could possible loss their license for copy right infringing.. I think CBR is trademarked not 100% on that tho.

If it is Honda is probably the only spot your going to get it

#8 ·
Thought I'd throw this out there.

http://www.downat70.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=74

I've bought decals from this guy before and they are quality. They aren't badges but still look good and you can get it in chrome. Only thing is that they come in a complete set that will cost you $25 plus shipping. I can send you some pictures of the ones I put on my bikes before, he does a really good job.

#13 ·
Part Numbers for those are as follows-

Raised "CBR" piece:
64811-MFL-000ZA - Chrome MSRP- $21.00

CBR decal:
64814-MFL-670ZA - Graphite Black MSRP-$4.25
64814-MFL-670ZF - Graphite Black MSRP-$4.25
64814-MFL-670ZG - Red MSRP-$5.09

taken directly from the AHM internal parts catalog.

Unfortunately we can't sell to the public, but a dealer can. No other way to get the real OEM part unless a dealer is dealing to a private seller themselves.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.