Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Has anyone bought fairngs from bikefairings.com.au?

7K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  CProgrammer 
#1 ·
Like the title says, I'm curious if anyone has bought fairings from these guys before (http://www.bikefairings.com.au). I want to pick up a set for my '07 RR. They seem like they're high quality, but my main concern is fitment. Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

#2 ·
which fairing were you thinking of getting?

There's a number of fairing companies out there and I got mine from Kpower(I'm not affiliated with them) and they fit really good(but were a bitch to get the tank and upper fairing on), but don't know how long they are going to hold up. I live in Canada and got them right before it got chilly.

I think you should buy them and check em out (and get the bolt kit with any company you go with). And if you do buy from them post a review.

ps- The TT- legend color scheme looks dope!

#3 ·
The Red Bull fairings they have on their page are the same ones i got, but i got mine through motorcyclefairingsrus.com, and im not affiliated either.. But i won mine on another forum.. They are great.. Fit was perfect paint was spot on.. And plastic isnt cheap or flimsy.. But i did feel the need to get them clear coated a bit more for more protection at high speeds.. Basically all these companies are 3rd parties.. You buy them from them and they place an order with a factory in china which makes them and ships to your door... Good luck.. And which are you looking at??

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#4 ·
I looked at the site you mentioned, highonlakai. They actually have one of the fairing sets I was looking at. It's pretty much down to these two:

What do you guys think? Which do you like better? I'm really torn between the two. I'll end up getting one or the other. Haha, let me know which one you like more so that I can let peer pressure do the work and not have to choose myself.

#8 ·
I think I'm leaning towards the white and black, just because they look so clean. After doing some more research on aftermarket fairings though I've decided to go a different route. I'm going to get my OEM fairings painted in the spring at a local motorcycle detailing shop. It's going to cost around $1100, but I couldn't stand it if my fairings didn't fit properly. I'm pretty anal about stuff like that and it would bother me every time I'd look at them.

#9 · (Edited)
White and black!!!

I think you've made a good decision. If I had the cash to do this to my fairings, I'd definitely jump on it. But personally, the black and orange looks too cheesy for my taste, but that's me.

But the kpower fairings I got fitted pretty good, but like I said, the upper fairing and tank were a little tricky to fit but took me 15mins to fiqure out. All in all it took me like 8hrs to put them on (no help) :| LOL! But was totally worth it!

stoked you're getting your fairings painted!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.