Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

lets see your helmets!!

2M views 3K replies 1K participants last post by  (Piranha) 
#1 ·
hey guys.... how about we use this thread to post pics of our helmets!!! ok ill start.... just bought this helmet a few weeks ago! cant wait to try it out in the spring!

See less See more
#2,222 ·
#2,225 ·
This used to be my helmet... Gold visor included...

A little heavy, not very well vented but very confy and fits really well with glasses...

Shark S800 Fever

Now I've moved a step forward and got myself a HJC RPHA MC5

I've got to say that I love fancy and eye-catching decorations... it's my only weakness.... jajajaja

#2,226 ·
This used to be my helmet... Gold visor included...

A little heavy, not very well vented but very confy and fits really well with glasses...

Shark S800 Fever

Now I've moved a step forward and got myself a HJC RPHA MC5

I've got to say that I love fancy and eye-catching decorations... it's my only weakness.... jajajaja
Might want to give Suomy a try later on, they are notorious for their designs.

#2,240 ·
my newest helmet that i have.

Attachments

#2,251 ·
You weren't kidding ! :shakehand

The lid arrived today (talk about fast processing/shipping service)! :)

The Bell Star RSD Black Beauty Carbon looks great in person and feels very light (feels similar to my HJC RPS-10 in terms of weight maybe?). Still think the Shark RSR2 is the lightest among my lid collection, but this Bell is right up there in the "lightweight" category.

The helmet carry bag that Bell includes with these lids is wonderful, much better than the standard "bag" that users typically receive with a helmet from other manufacturers. It's a nice touch by Bell IMHO.

I haven't ridden in it yet thanks to our cold Michigan weather but at some point I'll update with a ride review as well, provided we don't get hit with snow/ice in the near future.

Here's a few crude pics:

#2,249 · (Edited)

Icon Domain II Mechanica - My 1st helmet, which I retired because I crashed in it and realized that it did not fit my head properly

AGV GP-Tech Combat Black - My 2nd helmet, which is also my current daily-rider

Bell Star Cerwinske Carbon - My 3rd helmet, which I don't use because it's too flashy for me (trying to sell)

Bell Star Black Beauty - My 4th, and most recent helmet. I LOVE it :)

#2,253 ·
just got it,really nice quality

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.