Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

The new 2013 cbr600rr..... Is awful looking!!

106K views 300 replies 142 participants last post by  M03RR 
#1 · (Edited)
I feel pretty let down... after 6 years of production of an absolutely beautiful bike... This is Honda replacement! Even if it's technically better, and I'm sure that it is, I'm not sure I'd ever be caught riding it..

Now that Audi has purchased Ducati, Audi will have quality and reliability influence over future bikes, and it may be time to jump ship...

http://powersports.honda.com/2013/cbr600rr.aspx Here's the Honda Website link

Thoughts?

:director: WHAT IS THIS, HONDA?!

See less See more
#208 ·
The bike doesnt look the best. Its a shame honda decided to make a Repsol edition for the 600 with this not so pretty bike. The bolts holding the plastics on look like rivets. I feel like it makes it look "cheap". And the headlights look not so hot. Just my opinion. I bet they still look better than alot of other bikes.

#209 ·
I'm hoping the new 600RR will be at the Toronto motorcycle show this weekend. So I can give my full opinion on the looks of this bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#210 ·
I just took the biggest dump ever... When i turned around to look at it....it kinda reminded me of the new cbr :mad:

07-12 :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

#211 ·
#227 ·
I saw and sat on the '13 at the show couple weeks ago. It doesn't look quite as ugly in person. I'm still not a fan of the new nose and fairings. But when viewed from slightly above (as in real life) the headlights aren't so bad... mostly because the cantilevered nose covers them partially.

The rest of the bike was really familiar, right down to the gauge cluster. It looks like basically the same bike with newer forks and ABS. +1 for disappointed.

The new 636 on the other hand, she is a looker.

#229 ·
YUP! That's exactly what I thought after seeing it at the show. The bike would look MUCH better in all black.

The all black 636 did catch my eye and it felt pretty good throwing a leg over it.

#232 ·
I'm still not a fan of the new nose and fairings. But when viewed from slightly above (as in real life) the headlights aren't so bad... mostly because the cantilevered nose covers them partially.
So, you're basically saying that the ugly part of the bike isn't quite so ugly if you're sitting on it and viewing it from a position you can't see it.

Nope, it's still fugly. Even if you throw it under a bunch of flat black that hides it's lines somewhat. I'm sure it's just as fun to ride but a total butterface.

#236 ·
I think this bike looks great and am excited that they're making a solid red version. Pretty darn sexy if you ask me. Of course the bulky tail light has to go. Surprised that the integrated isn't stock.
The integrated tail light is stock. Gone is the ugly tail light of 07-12

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#246 ·
I put a deposit on a repsol back in early December. My dealer said open order would start this month. MSRP will be out as well. The minute I found out any info I will post I promise. I know a few of us are dying to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.