A collection of the best TT videos combined

13K views 145 replies 62 participants last post by  JohnDoubleR 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Tt 3D Closer to the Edge TT Movie*

A documentary by Simon McGregor Wood on the Isle of man TT

Short Race videos*

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)

Side Car videos

No 9 what a save , No 3 side car action right at the curb edge , & no 8 how can you be so smooth

You lads ever watch TT side car racing if not take a look the co pilots are just as fearless as the pilots

Do u got a sack to be.A Co pilot at the TT

watch the start of side car race listen to them beasts getting off the line Be aware spectators saying the F word

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#10 ·
Those guys are nuts!

I have a close personal friend who I crew for and he has done the last 2 Macau GP race (China).

The best story he has is when he got there, he is in the elevator with McGuiness. So they start talking, my buddy asks him - "so what's your favorite thing about this track", his reply was "getting on the plane and getting the beeeep out of here, this place is nuts"

Here my buddies is not about crap himself, this is MR IOM! And he doesn't like this place, WTF?!?!?! LMAO

The fact that they are driving down the street in the morning on their way in, then they close the streets to start the race is just NUTS!

Holy crap the stories!

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Video: Isle of Man TT: A Dangerous Addiction

Threads merged

#14 ·
Sorry and thanks. It's been out for 4 days and I didn't see it posted, so I posted it. :banghead:

#16 ·
Couldn't not watch it even though I have to be up early in the morning. Thanks a lot for the awesome video!

#22 ·
The Isle of Man TT scares the living sh*t out of me. Those dude have some balls for sure. But everytime I see it I can't help thinking... how longs it gonna be before one of those bike flies through a house and kills a family or kills a kid watching the race.

I guess its been going on for over 100 years... Hopefully that never happens.

#25 ·
Doesn't suprised me then.. I've only heard of the gnarly crashes and they only have like a broken rib or something minor its like how?!?! You just flew off a cliff or into a wall at 140MPH... I got more damage than that going 45!?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.