Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

List the Fender Eliminator kits

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  mrxjeffrey 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I've searched using g00gle and the forums here and I've seen a couple fender eliminators. So far I like the Tripage setup the best but unfortunately the big bucks are going towards my GTO rather than the bike for now.

What else is out there and where can they be found online? My buddy has a generic looking LED F/E kit and it looks cheap and is downright dangerous as it can barely be seen.

What I would like to do is get much smaller signals for the STOCK tail light, but I haven't been able to find anything...maybe because I'm dumb.

Help point me in the right direction(s) and maybe it'll be of use to others. :shakehand

Fender Eliminator Kits listed so far:

Tripage
CBR Heaven
Compwerks FE

#2 ·
Well, I've only been here a week or two and it seems like information for our bikes is more plentiful in the 07-08RR discussion threads. Most of the bike is exactly the same in 09 aside from the lower fairings and decrease in Horsepower (not sure what else)

So the ones i know of are

-tripage (which i can't even figure out how much it is and theres quite a wait on it)
-cbr heaven which i assume is just a 03-06 600rr integrated taillight and their license plate bracket
-compwerks FE that ends up still using the taillight under the exhaust rather than under the tail. Aside from those, idk what else there is.

#5 ·
Well, I've only been here a week or two and it seems like information for our bikes is more plentiful in the 07-08RR discussion threads. Most of the bike is exactly the same in 09 aside from the lower fairings and decrease in Horsepower (not sure what else)

So the ones i know of are

-tripage (which i can't even figure out how much it is and theres quite a wait on it)
-cbr heaven which i assume is just a 03-06 600rr integrated taillight and their license plate bracket
-compwerks FE that ends up still using the taillight under the exhaust rather than under the tail. Aside from those, idk what else there is.
nothing is different other than what you said. as far as the tripageled.com is $200 shipped someone correct me if i am wrong.

#4 ·
I have the CBRHeaven.com mount. So far it's nice but the wiring instructions for the transistors were utterly shitty. The end result is very nice and I'm extremely satisfied.

#6 ·
I know Tripage is making the new one to fit the 07-10 perfectly. However, I got one of the previous ones wich is the Clear Alternatives 05-06 light modified to fit the 07+ bikes. I'm sure Tripage still has some of these in stock. Only difference is there is a tiny gap made on the light because its not an exact mold. However, I have hard horror stories of other "cheap" FEs burning out or not working properly. I will atest to Tripage's work. It's solid. And customer service is great. Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.