Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

WOW $500 Million

5K views 70 replies 42 participants last post by  Renegade44 
#1 ·
I saw today that the Powerball is up to $500 Million.

So I was wondering if any of you were to win.

What would be the first 5 things you would do ?

#3 ·
I would build Tripage Raceway!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 ·
1) pay-off all of mine/parents debt
2) buy sis and bro-in-law they're house
3) build parents "retirement home" on they're land up north
4) convert cbr6 to a track demon / buy brand new 2012 1krr
-- I know, i know they are better bikes out their..blah blah. but i love that bike
5) Build myself home somewhere
6) Buy truck and trailer for trackdays (wouldn't care how far i had to travel)
7) Buy a snow-mobile and make it a trail monster
8) Buy a snow-mobile and make it a ditch-banging Monster

then whatever catches my fancy

#8 ·
Move out of new york. Move somewhere warm and tropical (not necessarily remote) build a privet road course in my back yard. I'd build dirtbike trails over many acres of hills and thick wooded areas. Build a massive work shop garage with brushed aluminum walls and nice tiled floors and have lifts and pretty much all the tools and equipment I'd ever need. Have vintage and modern race cars and motorcycles throughout my home that I like the most and another separate garage dedicated for them. I'd have massive cages for my reptiles. I'd go traveling a lot and probably do track days twice or more each week.

#13 ·
Damn that's a lot of money. In order of importance, I would pay off my student loans, buy a house for me and the soon-to-be-wifey, and make sure my parents/relatives were all set. Of course, the first thing I might actually buy first would be a couple of brand new sport bikes, and '76 Trans Am, black with t-tops and the golden bird.

#14 ·
pay off family's debt.
buy land and mountain to open ski/ dh mtb course and have a road race track for cars and motorcycles...also build the first ever dedicated drift trike track.
build houses on land for me and whoever wants to live there, Plus cabins for renting out
open it for business and profit.

This post has been deleted
#21 ·
I love #3. I would look into all sorts of business opportunities. I would like to open my own theme park too. Maybe a real life zombie land theme :dontknow:

#20 ·
1 - Pay off parent's mortgages
2 - Buy parents some nice things. They deserve it
3 - Pay off student loans
4 - CHARITY CHARITY CHARITY - ranging from donating money to find cures to natural disaster victims
5 - Invest in real estate

#23 · (Edited)
Can't believe how big the US lotteries get up to!!! 500Million is insane! cash payout is 347M i heard, Biggest in Canada i believe was the Super 7 at 50M. 347M is more cash than anyone realizes. After looking after your family, and friends, i'd be looking into charities for sure how could you not. Can't imagine the feeling you'd have paying everything off you owe and designing your dream garage i mean house :p oh the toys i'd have

#30 ·
What would be the first 5 things you would do ?
Whatever the f*ck I want.

First things, first....

Second, set up a charity.
Third, hook my (true) friends and family up comfortably.
Forth, tell all of my "new" friends and family to get bent.

#38 ·
1) Take the lump sum option
2) Invest low risk (CD or something)
3) Spend a few years and ride the earth see everything i want to see
4) Create the ultimate shop (kinda like tony stark style)
5) never be heard from again

#39 ·
1. Buy the following
- 2012 Lamborghini LP700-4 Aventador
- 2013 Nissan GT-R
- 1970/72 Chevelle 454
- 2013 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins
- 2012 WRX STI
- 93-98 Toyota Supra TT
- 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale
2. Finish my engineering degree
3. Complete my service commitment to the Air Force
4. Purchase Car Dealerships/Restaurants
5. Invest

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.