Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling All Michigan Riders (2014)

847K views 21K replies 116 participants last post by  HighzerOfLife 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, so we got riding season coming up in roughly 2 months, and I am sure everyone is ready to ride. But right now I am trying to get a feel on where everyone lives and who's down to ride. Every Tuesday we will be going to Hooters for bike night in Lansing and weekend rides to wherever.

So if people want, lets make a call to all MI riders and start setting up weekend rides and get togethers. As far as introductions, Ill start if off; names Paul, from Lansing, MI.

Reactions: strey117
#2,722 ·
hey chad turns out jason called me and can get me the speed freak in the size i need! so im going to order it. i cant remember though if im a xs with small cheek pads or small with xs cheek pads

#2,724 ·
ya just sucks i cant remember 100% what top shell i was. i believe it was an xs and the cheek pads were way to tight, but idk. jason said that he found out the bell has them and can ship, but he dosnt know for how long they will be available. so if it is too small, ill swap them, but if jason cant get any, then ill just order new pads to make the helmet fit. im not giving that bad boy up lol

#2,726 ·
hah is it safe like that?

I need to get a 2nd helmet for gurls
ummm DOT and everyone says no. u could see the shell on one part, but i painted it with nail polish. she only road 2 times with me so its all good. and we go slow...is it safe? who knows...do i still do it? hell ya

#2,727 ·
#2,730 ·
better then no helmet at all!
Your right there. I had a hard choice today, buy a matte black scorpion and have my buddy custom paint it, or buy the bell carbon speed freak...I went with the bell

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#2,732 ·
Got a new hobby now, collecting hot wheels that I think are cool and wish I could own someday. Baller
View attachment 31007

Some nice cars you got there rizzo since someday you hope to own two stis can I have one? Haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#2,733 ·
Some nice cars you got there rizzo since someday you hope to own two stis can I have one? Haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Lol u can drive one, I hope to own two. But if I need someone to drive it somewhere I'll call u up lol

#2,736 ·
I am setup good with my woman/helmet situation. My current one fits her better than her current/the spare. So that's an easy excuse to upgrade for me when time comes.

Got all my must have parts ordered, removed my rainbow windscreen, rear wheel, sprockets and chain in anticipation!

#2,740 ·
how do you not take those outta the package and play with them!!!!
Lol idk man, I guess I wanna keep them nice? I have like 15 from 1999 I got as a kid and put in a box and never touched them. Still in the wrapper mint condition.

And yes, a bell cf helmet. I'll post pics. So excited I'm going to wear it around the house when it comes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.