Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Your Top Speed? (2007-2009 CBR 600's)

110K views 585 replies 366 participants last post by  Discipline 
#1 · (Edited)
Just wondering, (2007-2009 Honda CBR 600rr) whats is your current top speed? (mph) and if its higher than the average riders than what mods do you have:icon_lol: ALSO how stable was the bike etc. Kinda wanna a Record from people so we further boost our confidence in Honda =P

#111 ·
#12 ·
Why only 07-09? I have an '06. I hit 144, with stock gearing

#26 ·
I have reached over 155 several times at Heartland Park Topeka. As for the stableness, if thats a word, I would have to say it was excellent. Braking on the other hand right before a hard right turn was a little shaky the first few times. On a custom ZX 10 2007 I have reached 185, which I believe was limited, and that was just as stable.

#32 ·

Indicated speed at high speeds is much less than actual speed on our bikes. I know because I use GPS.

And I won't even contribute to this whacked BS thread with "my '07 CBR goes this fast"
I think everyone knows that indicated speed is less than actual speed, that's why people use the word 'indicated'.

#60 ·
+1. I've only done it twice and it was near a cement plant on a very lightly traveled road, but felt stupid regardless.
I have an 09 Phoenix I've hit 151. It handles beautifully. The 09's have a steering stabilizer built in. I don't think the 07-08 models do. not sure though.
07-09 all have steering dampers. 07-08 is pretty much identical to the 09.
got my 05 to 135 on the highway the other day but had to slow down due to traffic. plus i dont have a license yet so im just hoping i dont get pulled over.. i guess you could say i was being a little bitch haha
:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.